It doesn’t matter if your on-premises laundry is serving a hotel, long-term care facility, fire department or another property, downtime is not an option. Your laundry requires industrial equipment engineered to run day and night, with no breakdowns.
As the leading on-premises laundry brand of Alliance Laundry Systems, the global leader in commercial laundry, UniMac delivers exactly that. So how do we provide such peace of mind? The secret is quality, and it is at the center of everything we do as a world-leading company.
At Alliance Laundry Systems, “Leading Performance” isn’t just a tagline. For more than 110 years, we have made laundry our singular focus. We innovate with purpose and test with a cool impartiality to ensure that every product we put into production is up to our ultimate reliability pedigree.
Leading performance is truly embodied by each individual who designs, builds, tests…and re-tests Alliance Laundry Systems equipment. Durability of design is a must and reliability non-negotiable. Evidence of that commitment is omni-present:
- Over the last several years we’ve invested more than $300 million into research and development;
- We’ve created two state-of-the-art test labs dedicated to putting our laundry equipment through brutal, punishing testing to ensure reliability;
- Alliance has nurtured a culture that rewards innovation;
- Each individual on the production line is empowered to stop the line if he or she sees any sign of compromised quality;
- We maintain an unwavering commitment to continuous product improvements that deliver top-of-industry performance.
To learn more about the quality processes that contribute to our industry-leading reliability, watch our Leading Performance video.